• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bretandry
    Bloodstained
    • May 2021

Trying out a Grendel hunter upper

I had a catastrophic failure on my Grendel shitcanning my upper (still not positive why) it had to catch a pressure spike somehow anyhoooo time for a new upper. Instead of building I decided to try a Grendel hunter 20". Based on the reviews and research I could find it sounds like a decent upper in the price point I was trying to stay in ( Don't have PF deep pockets). Also the Company and owner have a good rep. I was just wondering if others have an upper from Andy and how you guys like yours. I was impressed with him calling me first thing even though he didn't know I had placed the order yet. I am no "crack shot" but I enjoy the Grendel and like seeing how far I can push myself for distance and also use it for deer here in MI and some hog hunting down south. Was just wanting see how others like their upper and any suggestions would be appreciated.
  • dexdog
    Unwashed
    • May 2021

I have had a Grendel Hunter 20 inch stainless barrel upper since January 2018. I like it a lot, it is capable of less than one MOA with my handloads. I bought a complete upper, including bolt carrier and bolt. I probably have around 3000 rounds through it, and have had no problems.
    Last edited by dexdog; 07-08-2022, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Newguy
      Bloodstained
      • Dec 2019

Comment

Working...
      X