• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jaeger Heisen
    Bloodstained
    • Apr 2021

Need help on barrel for a rifle project

Introducing our MOD2 UltraMatch barrel using the finest blank. Our goal is to mass produce them to bring them to market at the most competitive prices. We wanted the best balance between accuracy while keeping the weight down as much as possible.  Guarantee sub-MOA with factory match ammunition. Stainless Steel Match Grade Blank TiN Extension Length: 18" Twist: 1:8 Thread Pitch: 5/8x24 .750 Gas Block Seat 6.5 Grendel SAAMI Spec (Type 2) Chamber Rifle Gas System (Gas Tube not Included) M4 Feed Ramps Proprietary Contour Bead Blasted Finish/Polished Fluted Weight: 2 lbs 4.4 oz  Our Craftsmanship GuaranteeWe are so confident in the craftsmanship of our barrels, if our barrel doesn’t outshoot your similar priced barrel, send it back for a full refund. While most companies strive for faster production time to cut cost, we strive only for quality. Our barrels are made the old-fashioned way by True Barrel Artisans™. Every barrel is carefully chambered & crowned by hand. We have a few secrets up our sleeves that no CNC machine can reproduce. There are no shortcuts with our barrels, period.We will go toe to toe with anyone and win.

Six Sigma Arms, custom AR-15 carbines and rifles.
  • grayfox
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2017

Rainier is a good barrel as far as I know.
    Lilja is a top quality one...
    that being said, if six sigma only has the 16" max (they are a reseller for Lilja), you might call him to see if he has the 19" AR19 or the 20" AR740, the lilja web site has the 20" for sale now, buying direct. That's where I got mine from.

Six sigma has a vendor thread on here but he (Rebby) hasn't updated it for a while. he is a nice guy though, bottom line for lilja you have a couple options as to where to buy.

My $0.02 but I think the grendel works a bit better with the rifle length gas. Mid-length bangs up stuff a lot more due to the higher gas pressures at unlock. But there are better experts on here than I am... I pretty much stick with RL gas stuff.
    "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Last edited by VASCAR2; 11-24-2022, 01:44 AM.

Comment

• LRRPF52
        Super Moderator
        • Sep 2014

NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
        X