• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikeO38
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2017

Thank You Six Five Outfitters

Just wanted to post a very positive experience with Six Five Outfitters. Aproximately a month ago I ordered a complete bolt carrier group from Six Five, after about 3 weeks and no bolt carrier group I sent them an email explaining I hadn't received it and asked if they had a tracking number for the part. They had sent me a tracking number originally but I had already deleted it. In less than an hour John with Six Five responded with a tracking number.

The box arrived at my post office a couple of days later, my wife went to pick it up and was advised by the postal worker that the package had been tore open and there was nothing inside. She advised my wife not to take the box and would mark it damaged so a claim could be made. I emailed Six Five about the issue. I received a reply from John at Six Five in less than an hour. I explained to him what had happened and within two hours I had a tracking number for another bolt carrier group. I received the new bolt carrier group in about 4 days with no extra charge to me.

So, just wanted to say a Big Thank You to John at Six Five Outfitters for the outstanding service! So nice to know there are still some businesses out there that look out for their customers!
  • biodsl
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2011

Wow. Nicely done, John!
    Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• sundowner
      Chieftain
      • Nov 2017

John is a great person to do business with , many orders , great service .

Comment

• Bigs28
        Chieftain
        • Feb 2016

I've done business with him in the past and he's the kind of owner operator i wish every business would model after.

Comment

• 41bear
          Warrior
          • Jan 2017

John is a truly great standup guy. When I need an AR part his is the first place I check!
          "Wild flower, growin' thru the cracks in the street" - Problem Child by Little Big Town

Comment

Working...
          X