Clear All
  • vmthtr
    Unwashed
    • Nov 2022

Got the ball rolling

• vmthtr
    Unwashed
    • Nov 2022

That fell through. No vendor contact or replies, pretty disappointed. Not working now, so cant pick up the Odin one in the classifieds either.

Comment

• FBOldCrow
      Bloodstained
      • Aug 2023

Don't let that stop you!
      Live life to the fullest.

Comment

• LRRPF52
        Super Moderator
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by vmthtr View Post
        That fell through. No vendor contact or replies, pretty disappointed. Not working now, so cant pick up the Odin one in the classifieds either.
        What fell through?
        NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• vmthtr
          Unwashed
          • Nov 2022

Tried couple times to order a Lilja barrel through a vendor here. Wanted 18” , would go back and forth and the
          guy would quit responding. Ended up buying a Lother Walther from Precision. Got to shoot it today. Looks promising. Had some issues, not barrel related.
          Was caused by my bolt, got a monster bolt, it was not letting extractor to got over case. Took apart and found rubber oring and rubber plug in extractor spring???? Took out, no more problems. This was pretty much moa from start, now to fine tune

Comment

• grayfox
            Chieftain
            • Jan 2017

I got my lilja barrel directly from the lilja website. Your new barrel should be a good one.
            The oring+ rubber insert was a fix from Vietnam I think, some guys on here know more about it. Lots of times the oring is not needed. I think I've removed it but I keep the insert anyway.
            "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• vmthtr
              Unwashed
              • Nov 2022

Originally posted by grayfox View Post
              I got my lilja barrel directly from the lilja website. Your new barrel should be a good one.
              The oring+ rubber insert was a fix from Vietnam I think, some guys on here know more about it. Lots of times the oring is not needed. I think I've removed it but I keep the insert anyway.
              was quite discount from the vendor

Comment

Working...
              X