• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bonas
    Warrior
    • Mar 2022

Compass Lake Engineering has Stopped Custom Work

CLE stopped taking custom orders a couple weeks back. If not the best AR barrel finisher out there, they were certainly top three. It's a shame to see a stalwart like that bow out. I have a Douglas-blanked barrel from them. It's my best shooting barrel. I was considering ordering another. I wish I had. It sounds like they'll be doing production work for other companies.
  • mdram
    Warrior
    • Sep 2016

rumor is the lead barrel guy will be opening a shop, theres a thread on snipers hide
    just some targets for printing
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• Bob R
      Bloodstained
      • Oct 2023

I have a barrel on order with a 12 - 14 week delivery time. I am just past 12 weeks on the order. I called a couple days ago, and the lady talked like my order was in production. I sure hope that it is.

Bob R

Comment

• Bob R
        Bloodstained
        • Oct 2023

The lady who answers the phone must be in and out. I called three times Friday (1-19-24) and it went to voice mail all three times. I will be at 14 weeks this coming Wednesday. I am hoping after a 14 week wait my barrel gets finished and delivered.
        My e-mail is down being the reason I need to talk with a real person. I will try again Monday.

Bob R

Comment

• WSAR15
          Bloodstained
          • Jul 2017

Regrettable news!

Comment

• Bob R
            Bloodstained
            • Oct 2023

I did get my barrel, and it looks like it will be a shooter. It is probably one of the very last 6.5 Grendel Compass Lake Custom Barrels made.
            Douglas Blank.

Bob R

Comment

Working...
            X