Has Hornady Withdrawn Request for SAAMI Certification?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

I have been away for the pat 2 weeks, with only intermittant access to the forum by Iphone, so I apologize for my tardiness dealing with this thread. 1500 road miles in the last couple days doesn't help a lot either!

That said, I am amazed that such a simple question, with such a simple answer, has created so much comment.

I am going to summarize the thread, then close it, as I see the thread is significantly degenerating.

The original query posted by philmurphy;

"Lets be honest here. Has Hornady quit the SAAMI cert process?"

was definitively answered by Bill Alexander:

"No!"

As posted elsewhere where philmurphy has asked, the process with SAAMI continues.

Bill Alexander clarified and confirmed that with:

"No, Hornady has not withdrawn from the SAAMI certification".

Thus the intial question has been answered.

Mr. Murphy, if you wish additional clarification, perhaps you should contact SAAMI for that information. Alternatively, contact with Hornady, who actually submitted the cartridge, would seem appropriate, as you have been directed in other forums.

To those of you who have posted inappropriate language or personal attacks:

They will not be tolerated here!

This forum is intended as a friendly and informative board where those interested in the Grendel can exchange information, thoughts, and processes on furthering the state of the art in regard to its use.

It is NOT a place for personal, political, or tactical attacks on those associated with the cartridge, its manufacture, or the manufacture of associated rifles, parts, or pieces.

Similar attacks on anyone will result in appropriate action.

Those of you in this thread stand aware!

Comment

• bwaites
      • Mar 2011

Comment

Working...
      X