AA Magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA Magazines

Does AA have the 26 rnd magazines in stock? The web store let me order them but doesn't say if they have them in stock and I haven't gotten an order update.
  • BjornF16
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

Good question...I ordered some the other day.
    LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
    Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

I have made three orders within the past few weeks. I have ordered a barrel & bolt combo, stripped lower, ammo, stripped upper,and magazines. I haven't heard when any of it will ship. I am hoping it won't be to long.

Comment

• Buster
        Warrior
        • Mar 2012

I ordered some 10-Round .50 Beowulf Polymer Mags from AA on 11/8/12.
        Has not shipped yet..

Comment

Well they don't have big red letter on their web site that says not to ask about magazines and they are still on their site, so that's a good sign :-)

Comment

• Taylormade

Called them this morning to order some mags and Stephanie said ther'e on back order.

Comment

yeah even though you can order stuff from the website it doesnt mean they have it. Ive run into that several times.

Comment

Yes, this will be a cliffhanger for many of us. My mags were ordered in early November when I ordered my rifle. Still waiting.

Comment

Same here!
                  Al

Comment

I ordered 200 rounds of Hornady AMAX bullets from them. I had emails from them over the next few days and they charged my credit card, but have made no mention of when they will ship....ugh...

Comment

• cory
                      Chieftain
                      • Jun 2012

I ordered 2 mags from AA along with some more brass. If a ban goes into effect I doubt I'll see them, but I chose to be optimistic. About seeing the mags that is, not about the ban.
                      "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

yeah i was wondering about this also today. Midway USA has over a month wait for backorder on grendel magazines. I went to the AA website and didnt see a notification of backorder and bought two and reloading dies. Hopefully they ship in a decent manner.

Comment

• jchapman62

I ordered some brass and extra magazines as well. Got emails explaining how the ordering system works given the current situation(s). I hope for the best!

Comment

jchapman62, I will be heading to Yakima on Tuesday. I operate Tank simulators for the military and will be training the troops out there.

Comment

I havent gotten any replies to my email. I know they are busy but not knowing the status is killing me.

Comment

Working...
                              X