Proof research. Anyone used their stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof research. Anyone used their stuff?

I ordered a barrel from them a couple months ago, and am anxiously waiting for the projected delivery date to arrive. I haven't seen a lot about them, but what I have read has been pretty encouraging.
    Anyone here have experience with their barrels?
    As far as customer service goes, they have been stellar. I hope the product quality will be as well!

Nobody?

Comment

• montana
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2011

I asked awhile ago and got the same response. They seem to be an upper, upper price manufacturer. This could be why there is no response.

Comment

Did you order a 6.5 Grendel AR15 barrel, and if so, what length, gas system length, etc.? This came up before, I'm guessing when montana asked about them.

Comment

I've got a 24" rifle length barrel coming. Black cerakote on a .750 contour. 5/8 on 24 threads. The price is definitely reasonable. $490 I think. I opted against carbon wrapping. That barrel would have run me around $1100. They actually just called me today and said it would be ready march 7th or so. However, they don't have any bolts. Obviously I need one before its done. Anyone have a spare they're willing to part with?

Edit: yes it is a true 6.5 Grendel chamber.

Comment

• BigBluePup

I bought a 20" rifle length .936 contour with a SUREFIRE 7.62 muzzle break so I can suppress it.
            I had to send them a bolt and it should be getting chambered any day. They had a 20" on the shelf and that's the length I wanted anyways so I got lucky.
            The problem now is getting all the other goodies to make the thing work!

Comment

Working...
            X