• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Keep The Change
    Warrior
    • Mar 2013

Brux AR Barrels no more

Im sending Brux my grendel bolt for headspacing my barrel I ordered a few months ago.
    They told me once they get the current AR barrels done they wont be making AR barrels any longer.
    That will tighten up supplies even more at other makers then.

Im glad I got my order in for Brux.
    Im sure when things settle down on supply and they are caught up they will start it up again.

I believe Spurrious said that they only did AR barrels on the weekend bacause of the didferent tooling.

They told me a few weeks ago they were currently not taking anymore AR orders....He didn't imply that was permanent.....but maybe working every weekend just got old.

Comment

• aclark
      Warrior
      • Dec 2011

I asked about barrels and the email response I got was just "we are no longer making AR barrels". Don't know if that means permanently or not, but it sucks either way.

Comment

• Keep The Change
        Warrior
        • Mar 2013

Hopefully it is not permanent and it is only to get through the current production hump they are in. From what I gather, they were switching the tooling on the weekends to make AR barrels. So maybe they have so much bolt gun work that they can't afford to do that on the weekends any longer.

Comment

Working...
        X