Should I get a Muzzle Brake or an H2 buffer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • calshipbuilder

I don't like breaks - the sound and pressure of the blast to me are more annoying than recoil.

If your gas system is running smoothly, try adding some weight to the system. Slapping a Magpul PRS, a decent long range scope, rifle length rail and a bipod should keep you on target.

If you want to keep the rifle light, optimize the gas system and put on a nice brake.
    Last edited by Guest; 10-18-2013, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• Smith5361
      Bloodstained
      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by calshipbuilder View Post
      I don't like breaks - the sound and pressure of the blast to me are more annoying than recoil.

If your gas system is running smoothly, try adding some weight to the system. Slapping a Magpul PRS, a decent long range scope, rifle length rail and a bipod should keep you on target.

If you want to keep the rifle light, optimize the gas system and put on a nice brake.
      Well I have since upgraded to a MFT BUS stock but haven't got to go out and shoot yet. I have a Brake on my FNAR .308 and really didn't notice any extra blast but did notice the extra noise of course. The noise still wasn't as much as what I expected though. The one I have is a PWS PRC on it

Comment

Working...
      X