• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blacklab
    Warrior
    • Mar 2012

Lilja 204

Been kicking that caliber around for a while. Been emailing with Dan from Lilja since yesterday morning. He inform me they had one 20 inch in stock left. Didn't really want a 20 inch. But sleeping on I thought I'd could live it. So this morning I went to order it. And was pleasantly surprised to find out they also had a 17 inch barrel. So I ordered that instead. Best part it ships this afternoon . I'm not going with a complete build just the upper. Dropping it in my Grendel lower or 223 lower. Woo hoo! so excited.
    Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........
  • WHITEBULL
    Bloodstained
    • Aug 2013

I have a CZ 527 .204 Bolt and the things an angry little sucker! Very accurate as well.

Comment

• Tedward
      Banned
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Blacklab View Post
      Been kicking that caliber around for a while. Been emailing with Dan from Lilja since yesterday morning. He inform me they had one 20 inch in stock left. Didn't really want a 20 inch. But sleeping on I thought I'd could live it. So this morning I went to order it. And was pleasantly surprised to find out they also had a 17 inch barrel. So I ordered that instead. Best part it ships this afternoon . I'm not going with a complete build just the upper. Dropping it in my Grendel lower or 223 lower. Woo hoo! so excited.
      What kind of price did he give you?

Comment

• Blacklab
        Warrior
        • Mar 2012

$465 plus shipping

Comment

• wheelguner
          Warrior
          • Oct 2011

Was that $465 plus shipping for a complete upper?

Comment

• peligro113
            Bloodstained
            • Mar 2013

I guessing just the barrel

Comment

• skyfish
              Warrior
              • Mar 2011

I have a 204 bolt, Howa, now on its second barrel. 24" heavy. I shoot that more than any rifle I own, by far. More than my 223 AR. It is fun to see your own shots, so little recoil and on par with 22-250 for 400+ yards. I bet I have over 6000 rounds on the action. The 204 does seem to lose a fair amount of velocity when the barrel gets shorter, mine is a 24", I can't safely match my brothers 26". And someone online had built a 20" I believe, and it was substantially lower in velocity. Seems not as forgiving as the 223, but it is substantially more "overbore" than the 223.

Comment

• Blacklab
                Warrior
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by wheelguner View Post
                Was that $465 plus shipping for a complete upper?
                just the barrel

Comment

• Blacklab
                  Warrior
                  • Mar 2012

Just received notice It will be here Tuesday.
                  Last edited by Blacklab; 10-26-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Blacklab
                    Warrior
                    • Mar 2012

Today is Tuesday!!!! Said by the end of the day. Hoping by lunch pics will follow

Comment

• Lead Chucker

Thats great! I been wanting a 204 in a AR. I have a 26" on my Encore, great accuracy and deadly on ground hogs. Im getting 4035fps with 32g vmax over Benchmark. Great for kids to shoot also, no recoil, my daughter loves it.

Comment

• Blacklab
                        Warrior
                        • Mar 2012

Awesome! can't wait to play and check out velocities of this little bullet.

Comment

Working...
                        X