• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PrecisionFirearms
    Warrior
    • Apr 2011

BLACK FRIDAY From Precision Firearms

Announcement:

Black Friday Sales starts at Midnight and runs till Wednesday next week. Use Coupon Code BLACKFRIDAY13 when checking out.

Good on just about everything EXCEPT Rifles, Uppers, Lowers, Ammo.

There is a automatic 5%-10% sale most Rifles, Uppers, and Lowers since our website only allows for one coupon code. Select Ammo on Sale.

Please keep in mind we are in the process of moving and some orders with rifles, Uppers and Lowers may have a slightly longer delay. Regular parts should ship quickly. Due to the way our system is setup, card are charged instantly and automatically by the system. If you do agree to this, please email the order and we will fill it when we can manually. Keep in mind the sale is limited to inventory on hand for the most part.

Mark Hostetter
    Precision Firearms
    pf15@pf15.com
    "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."
  • Walter
    Warrior
    • Jan 2013

Hi Mark

Saw the Grendel bolt on your web site. It did not give me a discount in the cart. I sent email with problem.

Comment

• BjornF16
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2011

Mark, how reliable are your Grendel 15 round mags?
      LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
      Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

Bjorn

I ordered one just to try and it has functioned fine for me so far, only 30 rounds thru it so far

Richard

Comment

• SG4247
          Warrior
          • Aug 2013

Mark,

Check your PMs as I have a question on my order.

Thanks
          Glenn
          NRA F-Class Mid Range High Master

Comment

• Tedward
            Banned
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            Hi Mark

Saw the Grendel bolt on your web site. It did not give me a discount in the cart. I sent email with problem.
            Mine just showed the Black Friday discount of $4.00. So it come to $76.

Comment

• Sputnik
              Warrior
              • May 2013

I think you have to order at least two items. Post #304 in the bolt thread pertains. Otherwise you just get 5%
              Last edited by Sputnik; 11-29-2013, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• BjornF16
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by ricsmall View Post
                Bjorn

I ordered one just to try and it has functioned fine for me so far, only 30 rounds thru it so far

Richard
                Thanks...I ordered one. If it doesn't work, I'll blame you....LOL.
                LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
                Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
                  Warrior
                  • Apr 2011

We guarantee the 15 rounds will work or your money back!

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
                    Warrior
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Sputnik View Post
                    I think you have to order at least two items. Post #304 in the bolt thread pertains. Otherwise you just get 5%
                    This Correct. Please remember one other item with the bolts if you want the 68.00 Price. At 68 we are not making enough to cover costs. I can't get our website to enforce it, so I will have to leave it up to you folks to be honorable. This site is the only place in which we advertised the bolts so you folks are the only ones that even know we have the bolts listed. Thanks for your business and cooperation!

Mark Hostetter
                    Precision Firearms

Comment

• Buster
                      Warrior
                      • Mar 2012

I would like to get in on this bolt buy as well (for use with the Lilja barrel buy) but still looking for the LMD6.5 (Level Muzzle Device). Are they available yet? Or am I over-looking them at the site?

Comment

• Sputnik
                        Warrior
                        • May 2013

Originally posted by Buster View Post
                        I would like to get in on this bolt buy as well (for use with the Lilja barrel buy) but still looking for the LMD6.5 (Level Muzzle Device). Are they available yet? Or am I over-looking them at the site?
                        I remember him announcing that PF was developing the new break and that it would be coming out soon, and that a 9/16-24 version would follow that. He is pretty good at announcing the availability of the new items, but I think the move to WV and reducing inventory sales has taken front burner. He said that PF is also developing a new gas block. I liked the one on my Neptune V so much, I asked if I could get one for my Liberty build. It has 3 diagonal grooves. The new one will have 5. I bet it will look even cooler! He is a busy man!

Comment

• Tedward
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2013

Post a picture of your gas block, sounds cool. Any yes, the holidays, Christmas coming and Thanksgiving passing, a move and everything we want from the Forum, he is a buzzzy guy but is also keeping things moving smoothly. also taking the time to follow up on the posts, Mark is doing a great job....

Comment

Working...
                          X