Anyone build one of the Liberty Barrel Kit from Satern?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • libertyman777

Anyone build one of the Liberty Barrel Kit from Satern?

I'm on the list for a Medium Weight 18" kit. Can't find a lot of info on these.

Thanks,

Paul

I got in on the liberty barrel group buy...waiting to get it in ...hope it's good shooter

Comment

• customcutter

That's three of us. I've read the reviews on Midway USA and a few people here have said that they are good barrels. I'm not looking to punch one hole groups, but would like to have a sub MOA hunting rifle. They seem to be capable of that from what I have read.

Comment

• Tedward
        Banned
        • Feb 2013

The Liberty 5R barrels shoot great. I'm not the best marksman by any means and I have finally gotten stable enough to shoot 1" groups at 200 yards. Sometimes a flyer but that's me, I catch myself flinching and that is where the work comes in.

Very happy with the barrels. You will be too.

Comment

• keystone183
          Warrior
          • Mar 2013

These were the first five factory 123 SST's i put through my 24" Stoner. I was not getting any good results from any other factory ammo (AA, 123AMax) and i was so excited looking at the first 4, i couldn't get that fifth one to fly straight....

I hope my Lilja is this good, as I really want an 18" tube....

Comment

• usmc1371
            Warrior
            • Aug 2011

my Grendel was built with a liberty barrel. is sub moa. good enough to hunt will.

Comment

Working...
            X