• D.Davis
    Warrior
    • Sep 2013

Me too.

Comment

• Dos Perros
      Unwashed
      • Mar 2014

Could you guys calling in please post your findings here so that the rest of us don't have to call...thanks.

Comment

• cory
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Dos Perros View Post
        Could you guys calling in please post your findings here so that the rest of us don't have to call...thanks.
        Negative. If you have a problem with your barrel, contact Dan Lilja. If you don't have a problem with your barrel than this is none of your business.

If you didn't receive an email from me directly as a member of the group buy, then that email is none of your business. All relevant information to the barrels has been posted on the forum. Any relevant information that comes to light in the future will be posted on the forum.
        "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Dos Perros
          Unwashed
          • Mar 2014

Originally posted by cory View Post
          Negative. If you have a problem with your barrel, contact Dan Lilja. If you don't have a problem with your barrel than this is none of your business.

If you didn't receive an email from me directly as a member of the group buy, then that email is none of your business. All relevant information to the barrels has been posted on the forum. Any relevant information that comes to light in the future will be posted on the forum.
          People are free to post their interactions, especially if it saves both a forum member and a manufacturer time and expense.

Comment

• cory
            Chieftain
            • Jun 2012

People are free to post their interactions, especially if it saves both a forum member and a manufacturer time and expense.
            Lilja has published a response. That's all that is relevant.
            "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Discussions between a company and their clients are normally treated as proprietary information unless both parties agree otherwise.

In the present instance, it appears that the rule holds so the rest of us will have respect the need for privacy.

Comment

Originally posted by JASmith View Post
                Discussions between a company and their clients are normally treated as proprietary information unless both parties agree otherwise.

In the present instance, it appears that the rule holds so the rest of us will have respect the need for privacy.
                I have no problem with this... In fact, I agree wholeheartedly. It seems however that the response to this issue vs the last is that everything the other company had to say was cut and pasted here immediately. Perhaps next time we owe everyone the same dignity we wish to extend to Lilja.

I think the way Lilja is handling this issue is spot on and is one more reason my next barrel will most likely be Lilja.

Comment

• Grendanimal
                  Bloodstained
                  • Jan 2014

Originally posted by JASmith View Post

Just a point of clarification, and not intended to offend, but there is a large difference between being a "client" and being a "customer" (which most people here are). Moving on...

Comment

• Adam Lilja
                    Warrior
                    • Dec 2013

Can this be closed?

Comment

• olde sarge
                      Warrior
                      • May 2014

As the originator of this thread I am asking for this thread to please be closed. John

Comment

Dan Lilja has posted the above message on his site, and is taking care of us. I see no further reason for this thread to continue, so it's closed.

In business, mistakes are made, as we are all human. How we deal with those mistakes is where a person's true character shows, and I'm happy to see the kind of values Dan Lilja espouses with his actions in this matter.
                        Last edited by Guest; 06-16-2014, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X