• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blacklab
    Warrior
    • Mar 2012

Good day range day

Took the Grendel & the Ruger 204 for a short walk. Grendel loads are looking very promising with 123 sst. The 204 did well to w/ 32 & 40 v-max. Both are just starting to break in nicely. All were magneto tested at 100 yards. Though I left the micro card in my pc. Though I had a camera and took pics to save data. lol it worked. I'll make a full report when I have time. Here a couple pics
    Attached Files
    Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........
  • Hattrick
    Bloodstained
    • Jan 2014

Nice

Comment

• arizona98tj
      Bloodstained
      • Feb 2013

How do you think accuracy is impacted by having the chrono pickup clamped onto your barrel?

Comment

• NugginFutz
        Chieftain
        • Aug 2013

Everyone I've spoken with who uses these, including those I meet at the range with them strapped on their weapon, tell me the point of impact changes some, but they don't notice a change in group sizes. While I personally think that the likelihood of no effect is less than 100%, I can't say from personal experience what it might be. Shorter barrels, of course, are less likely to see changes in harmonics due to their rigidity.

In short, literally everyone I know with a magnetospeed has been quite happy, with the sole exceptions being those who cannot mount it to their 1911's, or other weapons with incompatible muzzle configurations. That, however, was never the magnetospeed's market.
        If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

Working...
        X