New Side Charging AR Billet Upper Designed after FN-FAL with F/Assist built into C/H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tooreal
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2010

New Side Charging AR Billet Upper Designed after FN-FAL with F/Assist built into C/H

Hi Guys,

I have had the Hardest time trying to get pictures uploaded from photo-bucket. I have been trying to send them to (Paul) LRRPF52, but not having any success so I thought that I may try to just see if they would show up Here?

Maybe a Link, or something? So please let me know if there is Any Source, to See a Picture or even a picture that you can see?

This is the BEST Side Charging Billet Non-Reciprocating with F/A Built into Charge Handle! The Best of Everything for the AR Platform!

Please help me out so I can show this to you Guys, Please?

Eric

Here Goes;

IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_3250.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3254.jpg

If these pictures showed up, than the Weapon Design speaks for itself, in my Honest opinion!!
    Last edited by Tooreal; 11-13-2014, 05:21 PM. Reason: Adding Pictures
  • keystone183
    Warrior
    • Mar 2013

Details? Website?

Comment

• Sputnik
      Warrior
      • May 2013

It looks a lot like the Spartan billet non-recip upper they have at JoeBob's for about $249, but not with all the grooves. It uses any BCG.

Does it use any BCG, or do you have to have to use their BCG?
      Last edited by Sputnik; 11-13-2014, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Tooreal
        Chieftain
        • Oct 2010

Company Info, price for Upper Receiver with BC & W/O

Hey Guys this is posted in 2 places, here and in the Group Buy section. I am going to paste my reply to that post that I just left there.

Ok, I had been trying to get this approved thru LRRPF52 First before I even posted pictures, but I've had so much trouble with attachments & such that hasn't worked out? Although He Has Seen the Previous Version on this Upper that I sent Him pictures of before the Site went down! So I'm still going to Honor His Wishes and get him all of the Specs Still!
        I will post them Here also, but I would Still Like "LRRPF52" to look everything over, He has a Vast Amount of Knowledge & I Respect the Man!

This is Not a Group Buy, per say? But an Oppertunity to Buy 1 of these Side Charging Non-Reciprocating Billet Upper Receivers that HAS a Foreard Assist Built into the Charging Assembly.. To Enguage the Forward Assist, simply Press Against the Flat Round Knurled Charging Handle and Push Forward.. It's just Simple and I have Never tried Anything that I Like As Much as this one, Period!!

This is a Patented Upper Receiver that is Manufactured by Holland Automatic Rifles, (check them out on Facebook to see their Patents). This Upper has been in Production & Development with YEARS of Testing & Updating to get it to where it is today!

I have been Fortunate enough to get to know the Man that Designed this Upper & Owner of the Company, who is an Outright Straight Shooting Honest Guy!
        I'm Happy to be able to call Him a friend Now.. I have Bugged Him so Much about selling these to people like Me, that he has agreed to Sale them to All for a Limited Time, and when that stops they will be available Only on Custom Built Rifles & Uppers from the Company...

To Buy One Side Charging Upper Receiver like the One on my AR the cost is $475.00 for the Billet Upper and Carrier with the 2 small Slots Milled for the Upper..

If you want to Buy an Upper without the Carrier; That price is $375.00 and You can Ship Your Carrier to Them, to have the small Slots Milled into Your Own Carrier for Free (you pay to ship it there). They will Glass Bead the 2 Milled 1/8" Slots to Match the Stainless Carriers.
        NiBX Can Not be Touched Up! But He Can Spot Blue the 2 Slots that would be Milled into Your Carrier for Free Also!!

This is a Price that I Feel is More than Fair, and I want to Buy more for Myself so I can Replace All of my Uppers, if I am able?

Full Disclosure Here;
        I am not employed with Holland Automatic Rifles, or being Paid to sell these Uppers!!! I have Searched for a Side Charging AR for Years (I Own Several), but this is the only One that I Love! I just want to let other Operators know that this Awesome Upper is Availible to Buy because I am Sold on it! And it is Availible to Purchase for Now, but I Don't know How Long they will be for Sale at a Affordable Price??

Check out their Facebook Page, just search for Holland Automatic Rifles to see all of the Details and Patents and Company Information.. I can Paste it here if anyone has trouble finding it???

You can even Google it. Holland Automatic Rifles on Facebook.com to see all the information that you may Need?

I'll be Happy to answer any questions too..
        Eric

Comment

• Tooreal
          Chieftain
          • Oct 2010

This Upper Uses all Mill Spec parts & will fit on Any Lower Receiver. It has 2 small 1/8" wide slots Milled into the Carrier for the Charging Handle & Forward Assist. Holland Automatic Rifles has Offered to Mill the slots into anyones Carrier that is Buying an Upper, just Ship it to them & it'll be Milled for Free.

[IMG]http://s816.photobucket.com/user/toorealforthis/media/1st%20Holland%20Automatic%20Rifle/9CCFC769-A93E-4D4A-8E44-28D89E29A91D_zpsj9io5ro5.jpg.html]

Attached Files
          Last edited by Tooreal; 11-14-2014, 01:53 AM. Reason: Added picture of Carrier with Slots

Comment

• arnie
            Warrior
            • Nov 2013

Tooreal.I see your bolt release is a Phase 5 .I have two 308's and it works on one and the other it will not lock back after last round or if single feeding .Im thinking the mass weight of the piece is too much to operate fast enough and have to figure out how to slow down the cycle so it will lock back on last shot . Any one else have that problem with this bolt release ? Any ideas ? I have tried turning down the gas and stretching the mag spring .Next maybe a heavier buffer .

Comment

• Tooreal
              Chieftain
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by arnie View Post
              Tooreal.I see your bolt release is a Phase 5 .I have two 308's and it works on one and the other it will not lock back after last round or if single feeding .Im thinking the mass weight of the piece is too much to operate fast enough and have to figure out how to slow down the cycle so it will lock back on last shot . Any one else have that problem with this bolt release ? Any ideas ? I have tried turning down the gas and stretching the mag spring .Next maybe a heavier buffer .

Arnie,
              If you have 2 Phase 5 Bolt Releases, make sure they are Both Exactly the same? Check the Width of the actual Bolt Hold Open that Catches the Bolt & Holds it Back. If the 1 that works is Wider than the one that Doesn't, that one may be for the AR-15 & it won't work on the 308 platform? Or the Spring & Pin that is suppose to keep it Lifted in the Up Position may be weak, or to small?

I bought an extra Phase 5 off eBay for my AR-15 & found out it was for a 308 instead? I had to Cut The Hold Open Bar in Half ( or Grind Half of it off) to Modify it so it would work on my smaller platformed Rifle, but it finally did!!

They also Will Not work on a Billet Mega Lower Receiver, unless it's one of the Newest Versions of Mega Billet Lowers?

Good Luck Arnie, I Love the Phase 5 Release because it's Rock Solid & is Always there when you need it, & it Looks Great too.

Comment

• Tooreal
                Chieftain
                • Oct 2010

If anyone is interested in Buying one of these Upper Receivers or would like more information about the Upper Receiver's Specifications? Go to Holland Automatic Rifles on Facebook.com ! There is an email address & telephone number listed there to contact them with.
                You May want to mention my Username Tooreal, or put it in the content of the message just to make sure that you get this Special Pricing?

Eric

Comment

• Tooreal
                  Chieftain
                  • Oct 2010

Holland Automatic Rifles is offering a 25% Discount for Vets and 10% Discount for anyone else. The Discount is Good for 1 time use for Purchase of any HAR Upper with or without the Carrier, or any other Holland Automatic Rifles Accessories, Products or Custom Shop Services. Good for the Rest of This Year!

Just go to Holland Automatic Rifles on Facebook, there is a email address and Phone Number to call if anyone is interested..

I really Like mine a Lot because its the Only AR where I can keep my eye on the target thru my ACOG if a FTF Occurres, I can cycle the action and keep on firing at the objective.

Comment

Working...
                  X