• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blacklab
    Warrior
    • Mar 2012

New Lowers

Just got my 2 stripped lowers from 311 Tactical. Total transfer for both was $15. Ten dollars for the first one and five dollars there after on same transaction. Then added eight dollars sales tax. Total cost for the bushmaster lowers $146.35 or $73.13 a piece :IBCOOL: Going to build a 223 Wylde 18 or 20 inch. The second one had plans to complete lower for the Ruger 204. Though the jury is deliberating again lol Time will tell
    Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........
  • tackdriver
    Warrior
    • Feb 2013

Picked up 4 Bushmaster lower from Brownells for $230 shipped and transfered, used free shipping coupon that expires today. I got a Lilja ar24 and a 318 enroute.

Comment

• Blacklab
      Warrior
      • Mar 2012

Sweet!!! What caliber?

Lilja is getting my $$$ also for the Wylde M4 barrel and any other barrel.

Comment

• tackdriver
        Warrior
        • Feb 2013

Both 6.5g

Comment

• sneaky one
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Nicely done gents!

Comment

• Blacklab
            Warrior
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by tackdriver View Post
            Both 6.5g
            Nice have fun

Comment

• jim_bob
              Warrior
              • Jul 2014

Sounds like someone is cornering the market on the lija barrels...

Comment

• Sputnik
                Warrior
                • May 2013

Lilja has always had a great reputation with the Horde. Quality barrels, and great service and support. I am still in awe about how they handled the group buy issues, which I wasn't a part of. I did score a first round barrel, which is assembled but not tested yet. Wish my group buy experience with my Liberty group buy was half as nice; may not have to settle for a scRAPED chamber. Makes one want to support the vendors that accept responsibility and are ready to support, like Lilja, Precision Firearms, and a few others. Good luck guys, please post pictures range reports when able.

Comment

• Blacklab
                  Warrior
                  • Mar 2012

I haven't bought many barrels (2). AA was first for the 18 inch Grendel. Nothing I don't like about it makes me smile every time it go's bang. The second was a Lilja Ruger 204 1/12. It make's me smile every time it go's BOOM! Their barrels for me look and shoot awesome. The added engraving is a nice touch that speaks volumes to me. It's our barrel and were proud of it! Their shipping time lines were honest and reasonable along with their CS. Yep customer for life. Just saying.

Blacklab
                  alias Mike

Comment

• tackdriver
                    Warrior
                    • Feb 2013

I was pretty impressed that I made my order at lunch yesterday and I got a shipping notice by 7:30 last night. Customer service was excellent

Comment

• Blacklab
                      Warrior
                      • Mar 2012

That's quick congrats

Comment

• spectra
                        Bloodstained
                        • Dec 2014

WOW 311 is just up the street from me. Good people also! I have used them a few times.

Comment

Working...
                        X