• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NugginFutz
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by tackdriver View Post
    Are you or are you not affiliated w/BHW?
    Greg is one of BHW's pro staff members. I don't believe he's in the direct employment of BHW, but rather a "consultant/technical rep" for them.
    If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• GLShooter
      Bloodstained
      • Sep 2014

As NugginFutz said I am a Pro Staff for BHW. I do not work for them.

I am pretty much an unpaid R&D consultant. I have done development work on the 6.8 variants from 20 to 6.5. I also have been part of the development team for the very successful American 30. It allows me to be on the ground floor of an exciting industry. Enough so that I have been pushing to build true Grendels for the past three years.

Greg
      Last edited by GLShooter; 08-07-2015, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• san antonio fj
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by pdq5oh View Post
        My BHW barrel (.264 LBC chamber) shoots better than 1/2 MOA at 100 in the short time I've been testing and shooting it. Given that, I'll buy another when I build another rifle.
        This is my experience too, I will be buying more

Comment

IMG_20150805_083230668.jpgIMG_20150805_083528466.jpgi put 20 rounds through a brand new upper i just put together with a 20" BHW standard weight type 1 barrel with an LMT bolt. Results with factory amax loads were as follows:

group 1 - 1.23" rounds .6 mil high and .6 mil left of POA. Dialed on .6 mil
          group 2 - .980" rounds .6 mil left of POA. Dialed .6M right windage
          group 3 - <.5" poi=poa pics attached - thats a .45acp round for reference.
          group 4 - ,.5" poi=poa

i'd be hard pressed to do better. i am more or less blow away by the barrels at this price point.

Comment

• Cag40Navy
            Unwashed
            • May 2015

I want one in 24".

Comment

• 1911man
              Warrior
              • May 2015

What twist is your barrel incognito? I love mine as well and your results are on par with what other guys with these barrels are seeing. Hand loading provides even better results.

Comment

1x9

Comment

• IceAxe
                  Warrior
                  • Jan 2014

I have a 24" BHW that is just so consistent, I don't know if it's the barrel or this amazing cartridge. Even fire forming some 7.62x39 produced good results.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• GLShooter
                    Bloodstained
                    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by IceAxe View Post
                    I have a 24" BHW that is just so consistent, I don't know if it's the barrel or this amazing cartridge. Even fire forming some 7.62x39 produced good results.
                    The barrels are that good and the cartridge ain't shabby either. It's amazing how many groups I see posted using factory ammunition ammuntion that looks like that. The fire forming is a neat trick with the 7.62.

Greg

Comment

Working...
                    X