• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • splashy
    Bloodstained
    • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Tarvin22 View Post
    If you cut the follower down more and cut the 2 middle ribs inside the mag body with a dremel. Then shave down the bottom peice that faces up with the floor plate u can get 4 rounds in easily. The ribs inside the mag let's the shells double stack instead of single. Its 100%reliable to
    So, just so I understand, are you saying that shaving ribs off the inside of the mag will allow double stack and still feed reliably? Does this work on a full size mag?

Comment

• Sticks
      Chieftain
      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by splashy View Post
      So, just so I understand, are you saying that shaving ribs off the inside of the mag will allow double stack and still feed reliably? Does this work on a full size mag?
      Not sure I want to chop up a $50 mag, but I would love to get 1 more round in for my shooting matches.
      Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• splashy
        Bloodstained
        • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Sticks View Post
        Not sure I want to chop up a $50 mag, but I would love to get 1 more round in for my shooting matches.
        Yeah - I feel the same....

Comment

• Frontier Gear
          Warrior
          • Nov 2017

I finally modified mine last night. Well worth it. I made the internal modifications before cutting down the spring and body. It held and fed 7 rounds flawlessly. After cutting the spring and body, 4 rounds are tight but it does work. A 1/8 inch end mill bit does a great job of trimming those hard to sand areas if you have a mill. It makes very clean lines.
          Engineer, FFL and Pastor

Comment

• Frontier Gear
            Warrior
            • Nov 2017

I went for a little walk with mine today at the cabin. It is much nicer to carry now. The flush fit mag is right where my hand wants to cradle it.
            Engineer, FFL and Pastor

Comment

• Sticks
              Chieftain
              • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Frontier Gear View Post
              I finally modified mine last night. Well worth it. I made the internal modifications before cutting down the spring and body. It held and fed 7 rounds flawlessly. After cutting the spring and body, 4 rounds are tight but it does work. A 1/8 inch end mill bit does a great job of trimming those hard to sand areas if you have a mill. It makes very clean lines.
              I will have to pull one of my tow apart an see what needs to be done to make it a 6 shot.
              Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• Frontier Gear
                Warrior
                • Nov 2017

Good luck Sticks. Look at the picture while studying the mag parts. It's pretty easy once you see it all laid out.
                Engineer, FFL and Pastor

Comment

Working...
                X