howa hinged floor plate for mini? weatherby crossover ability?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stinky Coyote
    Warrior
    • Dec 2017

howa hinged floor plate for mini? weatherby crossover ability?

Running through different build options in my head trying to utilize the howa mini action #1 contour for a lightweight mountain rig and checking around to see if mcmillan or some others inlet for the little action (is the vanguard .223 off the mini action or just in the short action?). Trying to think outside the box and see if the parts exist to throw together something in grendel but lightweight yet higher quality than plastic stock and would want hinged or blind options and wondered if weatherby had some options for parts and if stock makers inletted for the howa mini under the guise of weatherby vanguard? Help educate me
  • Blackblue
    Unwashed
    • Oct 2017

They are the regular short action.

Comment

• CVCOBRA1
      Bloodstained
      • Jan 2018

Not sure what's going on here but they list these as barreled actions and yet still have complete rifles as far as I can see. If you scroll down about half way you will come to "Mini action lightweight rifle only" The G is listed here with the mini action. I can't find anything about the 204Ruger but I picked one up a few years ago and pretty sure its the mini.

Comment

Working...
      X