CZ 527 Varmint MTR 6.5 Grendel has landed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sticks
    Chieftain
    • Dec 2016

Your planter underneath looks like a giant magneto speed.

Neat little setup, albeit a little claustrophobic.

ETA - I looked a little closer - it is your chorno. Awesome.
    Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• SDguy
      Warrior
      • Oct 2015

Originally posted by PGW Steve View Post
      I got both my American and Varmint MTR 6.5 Grendels from Prophet River. I see they have one American and two of the MTR's in stock on their site.

I did the shooting and bedding on the MTR this weekend, report to follow later tonight. Coles notes is it's a keeper! Before bedding it was a 1 moa rifle with factory, after about 3/4. Handloads are in the 1/2" range.
      The CZ 527 is a solid micro action rifle & I like them A bunch. As for the stock on that accurate pig, that is much like the Royal which i find near but ugly. My Royal had been accurate as well. She moved in to a American stock though. just was not able to stomach the looks of the god awful looking stock.

Now for your shooting shack that is a gem. Suspect that shack will be copied many times as a result of this post. Doubt she will be improved on much if at all. Well done!

Thank you for sharing!

Comment

• jkingrph
        Warrior
        • Aug 2014

If I had the property I would build something like that. Down here in Texas, I would insulate it well and install a small air conditioner with a little generator outside for power, maybe just an electric radiator for winter. Might as well be comfortable. I hate to shoot with sweat running into my eyes.

I had thought about the tires for noise attenuation a long time ago, and would probably use more narrower tires to get more baffle effect. If you boxed them in and spaced a few inches apart with the spaces filled with some sound absorbing material it might cut sound more. Also, more tires would help, but weight and cost becomes an issue, but could use used tires
        Member before 2010, account deleted per 2011 spam attack

Comment

• Sticks
          Chieftain
          • Dec 2016

I wonder which overly attentive ATF Agent would say that you have manufactured a suppressor and have it seized.
          Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• jkingrph
            Warrior
            • Aug 2014

It's not attached to the gun!
            Member before 2010, account deleted per 2011 spam attack

Comment

• VASCAR2
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

He doesn’t have to worry about ATF, he’s in Canada, Mounties hopefully have better things to do.

Comment

Working...
              X