Just got a Boyds, apparently they fixed the rear lower inletting angle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sixoeight
    Warrior
    • Jul 2018

You can get M6 screws at Menards in Wichita! They have several styles. They won't be the right length but you can also buy a nut, thread it on all the way, cut off the excess screw length, hit it with a file, and then unthread the nut to help fix the threads.

Comment

• bj139
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2017

Nice stock. Now you just need to get him a case of Wolf to share.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
        Chieftain
        • Oct 2016

Sixo- right. I don't go in Menards, so they weren't even on my radar. Good call.

BJ- 720ish rounds of wolf, lots of practice for he and for myself with my pistol. I look forward to many good weekends this fall.
        Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• Frontier Gear
          Warrior
          • Nov 2017

Originally posted by Kswhitetails View Post
          DIP bottom metal fits perfectly, no tip at all when tightening the rear action screw first. Flat inletting, seems to maintain the same dimensions front to back for depth. Boyd's has done well on this one. For the price, I am absolutely impressed. Now, for the bedding.

KS
          Just to give credit where credit is due, Bob (DIPinc) sent his "fixed" Boyds stock back to them for modeling. It sounds like it worked and we owe Bob another "thank you".
          Engineer, FFL and Pastor

Comment

• Sixoeight
            Warrior
            • Jul 2018

Originally posted by Frontier Gear View Post
            Just to give credit where credit is due, Bob (DIPinc) sent his "fixed" Boyds stock back to them for modeling. It sounds like it worked and we owe Bob another "thank you".
            Bravo Bob!

Comment

Working...
            X