Clear All
  • 32Ballew
    Bloodstained
    • Oct 2018

Scope mounts

• 32Ballew
    Bloodstained
    • Oct 2018

Nobody here has a scope on their mini???

Comment

• Taz575
      Warrior
      • Jul 2018

I do, but I used a 1 piece Outer Impact rail for it. Rem 700 2 piece bases are supposed to work, but I prefer the 1 piece rail for most of my scope mounts.

Comment

• Robert8904
        Unwashed
        • Apr 2019

I just got my Howa mini yesterday and scoped it last night. I used Warne two piece bases M902/876M and Weaver Grand Slam 1" medium rings #49303. The rear base does overhang the bolt chamber and the front mount will overhang the barrel or the bolt opening depending which way it's oriented. I used a basic Nikon4-12 X 40. The objective end clears the #6 heavy barrel by maybe .150" and the eye piece at 1.530 OD, clears the opened bolt with plenty of room. I bought the rings and bases at Cabelas just to get a scope on my new rifle. I haven't fired it yet, but if I can get the scope to zero without too much adjustment, I'll leave this base and ring combo on. The eye relief was easy to set, there's plenty of adjustability.

Comment

• jbmarshtx
          Bloodstained
          • Dec 2017

I'm using the DNZ one piece base rings, but you asked about 2 piece. It hangs over the bolt chamber a bit, but causes no issues. I might consider the Outerimpact rail with the vortex pro series rings since that it what I'm using on my silhouette and creedmoor hunting rifles though.

Comment

• BIGHORN66
            Bloodstained
            • Apr 2018

Warne 1 piece scope base and Burris rings.

I just like the 1 piece scope mount.

Comment

• drewsbow
              Warrior
              • Nov 2018

I use warne 2 piece and Burris signature zee rings in medium on a Burris 4.5-14 x 42 scope

Comment

• DDRanch
                Warrior
                • Jul 2017

Just ordered a Warne one piece.

Comment

• flatland1
                  Bloodstained
                  • Jun 2018

I've used EGW & Warne one piece rails with 20 MOA of slope on all four of my Mini actions. Since these are detachable mag fed actions, I'm not seeing a downside to using a one piece rail, since you can't recharge the magazine from the top. It's still easy enough to single load a round with the scope rail bridging the ejection port though. I've been using single piece rails on all my M700 & custom action long range rifles for years, am comfortable with the concept, and so just kept on using them on the Mini actions.

Comment

• Msalm
                    Warrior
                    • May 2018

I've used the lightweight Talley's on all mine. They are lightweight and you can mount them as low as possible with the height options available. I think they are ideal.

Comment

• GooseGestapo
                      Unwashed
                      • May 2020

Comment

• Stinky Coyote
                        Warrior
                        • Dec 2017

Burris steel two piece bases and weaver detach top mount lows for mine. No overhang. And nothing is lower.

Comment

Working...
                        X