Bell and Carlson #1003 Howa Mini Stock. Feed issue topic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 6mmTCU
    Bloodstained
    • Apr 2017

Hey guys ,thinking about purchasing the stock . So,are the issues worked out ,or is it still a buy it & send it back if it doesnt feed? Thanks

Comment

• Taz575
      Warrior
      • Jul 2018

Buy it; they will take care of it. Howa has really sloppy tolerances for their magazines

Comment

• hill37
        Warrior
        • Apr 2017

It is not like Howa to be sloppy. Could Legacy be subbing cheap mags?

Comment

• Taz575
          Warrior
          • Jul 2018

The plastic mags suck. They need to offer a regular internal mag/bottom metal like on the full size 1500.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Taz575 View Post
            The plastic mags suck. They need to offer a regular internal mag/bottom metal like on the full size 1500.
            You better start calling aftermarket shops. Howa/LSI is never going to offer that.

Heck we can even get them to change the setup to a metal bottom metal like what DIP has made for us.

Comment

• BobinNC
              Warrior
              • Oct 2017

Have all the feeding problems been fixed with the Howa Mini Action B&C stocks?? I'm about to order one from Stocky's. No real rush as they are all currently on backorder.

Comment

• CazadorBob
                Bloodstained
                • Nov 2018

I ordered mine direct from Bell and Carlson Sunday night. It arrived on my doorstep yesterday morning. The stock is a beautiful fit and finish. I am very impressed by the product and service this company provides. Now I have ants in my pants having to wait to get it out to the range.

Comment

Working...
                X