Clear All
  • rickt300
    Warrior
    • Jan 2017

Good deal on HOWA grendel

• munchie3409
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2016

Good deal, but too bad it's not threaded.

Comment

• Msalm
      Warrior
      • May 2018

Well it is a heck of a good deal and I couldn?t pass up one more, especially since I have two more bbl?d actions in need of a stock...too embarrassed to say how many that makes but to be fair many of them are wearing custom barrels in Grendel wildcats now. Just received a JGS 20 cal Grendel so that?s the next up for this winters predator hunting.

As for threading the muzzle, now why would you need to do that for such a mild shooting little rifle??

Comment

• A5BLASTER
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Msalm View Post
        Well it is a heck of a good deal and I couldn?t pass up one more, especially since I have two more bbl?d actions in need of a stock...too embarrassed to say how many that makes but to be fair many of them are wearing custom barrels in Grendel wildcats now. Just received a JGS 20 cal Grendel so that?s the next up for this winters predator hunting.

As for threading the muzzle, now why would you need to do that for such a mild shooting little rifle??
        Threaded muzzle... Cause it's MERICA. That's reason enough for me lmao.

Comment

• Msalm
          Warrior
          • May 2018

Yep, cause having a muzzle threaded AFTER you buy a rifle is just sooo difficult...and likely better than factory anyway.
          Last edited by Msalm; 09-28-2019, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• flatland1
            Bloodstained
            • Jun 2018

Legacy Sports was running a heckuva sale on 6.5 Grendel Mini, std 20" bbl complete rifles in the std HTI stock with a Nikko 3.5-10x42 scope for quite a bit less than Brownells is selling the bbl'd actions for. I have a customer wanting me to do a 6PPC on a Mini, and though I don't know what he's going to do with the Grendel bbl, stock, and el cheapo scope off the one he takes, that's not really a big problem to deal with, especially at the price. I ordered in two of them - one in the green stock, one in the black.

Comment

• Msalm
              Warrior
              • May 2018

I picked up several bbl?d actions in 7.62 for less than $260 from Brownells. Some of them are now 22 and 6mm Grendel with a 20 Grendel coming up next.

Comment

• JB710
                Unwashed
                • Oct 2018

Saw an announcement for these on another forum. Has anyone used the youth stock? I?ve got a big 8 year old, thinking this might be the hot ticket. Already have one in .223, just wondering about the actual feel and length of pull on the youth stock.

Comment

• Msalm
                  Warrior
                  • May 2018

I want to say the youth stock is 1.5 inches shorter, maybe a bit less. I have no issues shooting with the shorter stock and I?m 6?2?. So yes, it?s 12? LOP or so and better but still too big for smaller kids. Your big 8 might be perfect for it.

Comment

Working...
                  X