• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jklak
    Unwashed
    • May 2018

Cz527

How much is a used 527 worth in very good condition?
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

That would depend on what model and if it is still in its factory configuration.

All factory parts and all in proper fit and function, no rust and bore/ muzzle still looked good.

450 to 500 max is what I would pay.

Comment

• hellishhorses
      Unwashed
      • Nov 2020

I think a poster from Wyoming recently posted one for sale with quite a bit of work done to it but can't find the listing now. It interested me, but seemed a bit high @ $800 considering you can buy the Turkish walnut 25.6" varmint version for less just about anywhere online. That's the direction I'm leaning.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by hellishhorses View Post
        I think a poster from Wyoming recently posted one for sale with quite a bit of work done to it but can't find the listing now. It interested me, but seemed a bit high @ $800 considering you can buy the Turkish walnut 25.6" varmint version for less just about anywhere online. That's the direction I'm leaning.
        I have the american varmint model myself. It's a 650 to 700 dollar factory new.

Now if he had some nice aftermarket parts installed on it and the metal/bore/chamber/threads/muzzle was in great shape then he I could see 800 for it.

But if it was straight factory condition and parts yea 450 to 500 max price.

Comment

• Jklak
          Unwashed
          • May 2018

It was an American with a Boyd's thumb hole stock. I didn't notice anything else.

Comment

Working...
          X