• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ramslamer
    Unwashed
    • May 2020

Mini parts

Is there anyplace on the face of the earth to get mini parts ? I have been trying to get a spare extractor for the howa mini grendel for 4 months!! Legacy parts department is a total joke! I have called and talked to them, they said no problem. I told them it is a special size, they sent me a full size 308 extractor. I called them and explained the difference but still nothing.
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Nope.

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Comment

• Old Bob
        Warrior
        • Oct 2019

I don't know if this is what you are looking for or not but on the off-hand it is...

At Pacific Tool & Gauge...

You could email PT&G and ask if their mini extractor will fit a Howa Mini bolt.
        I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.

Comment

• jbmarshtx
          Bloodstained
          • Dec 2017

Longriflesinc also has one that is for remington style bolts, no idea if it will fit: https://www.longriflesinc.com/collec...nt=38978480973

they are usually pretty responsive to email.

Comment

• rookie7
            Bloodstained
            • Jan 2018

I second Longriflesinc. as your best source. Chad Dixon is the owner, and they are well known in the precision rifle world. I would call instead of email.

PTG makes great products. I would never order from them, and will only order from a stocking vendor.

There are countless posts on Sniper's Hide with countless testimonies to the horrible customer service from PTG - a nightmare for most. There are even industry gunsmiths that will never order from them again b/c of their screw ups and very poor customer service.

Comment

• Dinny
              Warrior
              • Jun 2016

I would contact Wayne York. He's a Howa dealer and a custom gunsmith. http://www.oregunsmithingllc.com/

Thanks, Dinny

Comment

Working...
              X