Clear All
  • igotta40
    Unwashed
    • Apr 2019

Howa 1500 mini action scope rail?

• Old Bob
    Warrior
    • Oct 2019

I use two-piece bases (same as Remington 700) 'cause the one-piece base crowds the receiver when trying to load one round at a time. Midway USA has one-piece bases. Both 0 & 20MOA elevation.

Outer Impact also has one-piece 20MOA Bases. Never done business with Outer Impact but they look OK to me.

OuterImpact's Howa Mini Action Picatinny Rail with 20 MOA Tactical Lightweight Picatinny Rail/Scope Mount for the Howa Mini Action Series. Precision Machined to Meet the strict MIL-SPEC and NATO Standards.
    I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.

Comment

• igotta40
      Unwashed
      • Apr 2019

Comment

• sharp.shooter
        Unwashed
        • Jun 2019

I put a Warne Mountain Tech 20 MOA picatinny rail on mine that I got from Brownells. They also make a 0 MOA rail as well.

Comment

• Feral
          Unwashed
          • Mar 2018

Save 10% on a set of Keystone Rings with this rail and get free 2-Day shipping!*Mounting Hardware is IncludedThis mount fits:Howa Mini Action*The Keystone Ring Combo discount is only applicable on retail orders and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. The discount is applied automatically when both items are placed in your cart. No Promo Code Necessary.*

Just mounted one of these on my Howa Mini yesterday..
          Seems both the 0 & 20 MOA rails are out of stock..

Comment

• grayfox
            Chieftain
            • Jan 2017

I've used both the outer impact and the egw. 0 moa's, grendel doesn't need 20 moa boost imo.
            I prefer the egw b/c it uses torx screws, outer's AIRC are hex. the torx tighten and loosen better without much chance of stripping, I had a hex set strip on me. there will come a time that you need to take it back off, so.
            also, a bit of loktite blue on the screws to ensure they don't come loose on you.
            "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• Harpoon1
              Chieftain
              • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Old Bob View Post
              I use two-piece bases (same as Remington 700) 'cause the one-piece base crowds the receiver when trying to load one round at a time. Midway USA has one-piece bases. Both 0 & 20MOA elevation.

Outer Impact also has one-piece 20MOA Bases. Never done business with Outer Impact but they look OK to me.

https://outerimpact.com/shop/howa-mi...y-rail-20-moa/

Right on Bob, me too!

I started with the Outer Impact 20 MOA base but hated how hard it was to clear malfunctions and/or get access to the chamber. Switched to the two piece bases and have never looked back!

YMMV!

Comment

• HokeyPokeyKid
                Warrior
                • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Harpoon1 View Post
                Right on Bob, me too!

I started with the Outer Impact 20 MOA base but hated how hard it was to clear malfunctions and/or get access to the chamber. Switched to the two piece bases and have never looked back!

YMMV!
                Same story for me, now it's only 2 piece bases or rings.

I started using the Burris "Xtreme Tactical Two Piece Bases" because it makes it easier to single feed and gives plenty of clearance as well as some adjustment for ring placement.

Comment

• igotta40
                  Unwashed
                  • Apr 2019

Comment

• igotta40
                    Unwashed
                    • Apr 2019

I found a Outer Impact 0 moa rail for Howa mini, and mounted my Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24x50 FFP on Vortex rings. I was disappointed with the rings. They needed a lot of lapping.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X