• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rookie7
    Bloodstained
    • Jan 2018

MambaMag - new player in the game

I was checking the link on another thread about barreled actions in stock at Brownell's and discovered a new option.

There is a new bottom metal and 10 round magazine now available for the Mini - MambaMag.

The aluminum dbm has the magazine release lever right in front of the trigger guard.

The magazine is a combo of steel and polymer, and all of this is made by MDT - so you know it's going to be good stuff.

If you search "MambaMag" it will take you to their website where it states mags will be available late 2022.

I was fortunate to get a Jefferson's Outdoor BDL floorplate for mine a few years back and I'm not changing.

However, this is great news for folks wanting a change from the water-gun plastic from Howa.
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Here is a link to the MambaMag web site. The mag and bottom metal are not cheap but extra options are always welcome.

Comment

• txgunner00
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

I stopped by their booth at the NRA show. They looked solid.
      NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• Gringoloco
        Warrior
        • Dec 2017

It looks like they are selling through MDT https://mdttac.com/mdt-howa-mini-str...gazine-10-rnd/

Comment

• glock24
          Unwashed
          • Mar 2017

So who's gonna try one first?

Comment

• jasper2408
            Warrior
            • Jan 2019

Originally posted by glock24 View Post
            So who's gonna try one first?
            I think Remington Jim on here bought one and he said that he liked it.

I got the 6.5 Grendel standard 22" barreled action from Brownells, and my stock (B&C) arrived, so now I need a magazine (and scope mounts) to get this thing shooting. Any idea where I can find a mag or two? They seem to be out at Brownells.
            Last edited by jasper2408; 06-16-2023, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X