• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garyrapp55
    Warrior
    • Aug 2019

Howa trigger spring rate

I know the spring can be trimmed. I know the spring can be replaced by Gun Bloke. What I don't know is the rate of the factory spring. I ask because I have thousands of springs here at work and I'd bet one is correct for lighten the pull, just don't which. Anyone know the spring rate of Howa's or Gun Bloke's springs?
  • cceckhoff58
    Unwashed
    • Sep 2021

I don't have an answer to your question but I will tell you that I ordered a spring from Gunbloke that was never delivered. After six weeks or so I cancelled the order and was refunded. Furthermore, I cut the spring and it is working out really well.

Comment

• Harpoon1
      Chieftain
      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by garyrapp55 View Post
      I know the spring can be trimmed. I know the spring can be replaced by Gun Bloke. What I don't know is the rate of the factory spring. I ask because I have thousands of springs here at work and I'd bet one is correct for lighten the pull, just don't which. Anyone know the spring rate of Howa's or Gun Bloke's springs?
      Last edited by Harpoon1; 04-01-2023, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Owyhee H
        Bloodstained
        • Jun 2018

Some really like the Gunbloke springs on here but I bought two and they would not tune anywhere near the advertised weight. Better off trimming or heat and collapse as the previous posters said.

Comment

• grayfox
          Chieftain
          • Jan 2017

I've used the gun bloke and it worked for me that one time... but I have since just trimmed a coil or even just 1/2 off the factory spring, and it then tunes and tests fine for my purposes, I like ~2.5# pull on my triggers. Start small and work up from there.
          "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• garyrapp55
            Warrior
            • Aug 2019

I ended up just trimming the factory spring, worked great.

Comment

Working...
            X