Ruger American Ranch Feed Problem Fix(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gringoloco
    Warrior
    • Dec 2017

Ruger American Ranch Feed Problem Fix(s)

• grendelnubi
    Warrior
    • Apr 2017

I had a similar issue with a loose fitting mag that caused feeding issues but instead of using kydex on the mag well, I used a small amount of 2 part epoxy to build up magazine where it intersects the mag well. I figured less risk than modifying the mag well since I only use one mag for my Ruger anyway.

Thanks for posting....
    Attached Files

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Load the E-Lander and let it sit loaded. You can also use a ruler or dowel rod to cycle the spring to help the spring wear in. Once the mag spring wears in and takes set the E-Lander mags are much easier to load and unload.

Comment

• Stinky Coyote
        Warrior
        • Dec 2017

haven't had any issues in the mdt chassis, but I ran it initially in the factory stock, picked up 10 round c-products and they cycled fine except the last round if cycled slowly, the last round jumps out of mag before nose gets in the hole, so it required some speed, rarely see the end of a magazine practically so have not thought about this for a couple years, I've since polished the bottom of the bolt, dropped a couple coils out of the mags, snickity snick, feels like a regular push feed rig now, very happy with how it feeds and the effort required

Comment

Working...
        X