• garyrapp55
    Warrior
    • Aug 2019

Congrats

Comment

• MOW
      Bloodstained
      • Jul 2023

Cool, I can't get pictures to load either.
      Last edited by MOW; 12-07-2023, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• VASCAR2
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

I use a free web photo hosting sight to post my pictures on this forum. I upload my picture from my device to Flickr and get the BBC code which I copy and paste into my narrative on forums. The BBC code is a hot link to my picture. Usually you have to have a very small image file to upload directly to this forum. You can many times reduce the image file size by emailing the photo to yourself.

How to post pictures
        1. Go to the lower right corner of the "Quick Reply" section and click on the "Go Advanced" box.

2. In the next screen, below the "Your Message" section and in the "Additional Options" section click the "Manage Attachments" box.

3. In the new window that opens up click the "Add Files" box, and when that pops up another little window click the "Select Files" box. Go find the file(s) on your computer, click on them, and choose "Open." You should see your file(s) in the little window so click "Upload Files."

4. This brings you back to the main File Upload Manager window, and your file(s) should appear down in the Attachments area. Click "Done."

5. This brings you back to the "Additional Options" section and you should see your image file(s) under the "Manage Attachments" box. You can now either "Submit Reply" or "Preview Post."

Note: Make sure your picture is a standard picture file format is not sized too big.

Comment

• cotcrab
          Unwashed
          • Dec 2023

Use your lap top. Not your phone. I email pictures to myself and save them on my lap top. Then follow the instructions on this site.

Comment

• Dinny
            Warrior
            • Jun 2016

Pictures are so difficult.. yawn! Here's a hint! Don't use the site's system to host and post pictures. Got to postimages.org (do not create an account) and upload your picture. Select the link labeled Hotlinks for Forums and paste the url in the body of the reply. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

Last edited by Dinny; 12-18-2023, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X