CZ 527 American synthetic, upgraded stocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 6.5G Master
    Unwashed
    • Jun 2021

CZ 527 American synthetic, upgraded stocks?

Are there any companies making upgraded stocks for this discontinued model (CZ 527 American suppressor ready)? I love the gun but hate the stock.

Thx
  • Harpoon1
    Chieftain
    • Dec 2017

Originally posted by 6.5G Master View Post
    Are there any companies making upgraded stocks for this discontinued model (CZ 527 American suppressor ready)? I love the gun but hate the stock.

Thx
    Bell and Carlson is a leader in synthetic stock design, technology and manufacturer of the highest quality fiberglass, aramid and graphite gun stocks available.

Comment

• SDguy
      Warrior
      • Oct 2015

Bell and Carlson vertical grip has been my all time favorite.

Comment

• flatland1
        Bloodstained
        • Jun 2018

I'm less than 70mi from Dodge City where B&C is located, and the owner's son is a good friend of mine, so they're always the 1st place I check for stocks. I've got their M40 stocks on a couple of my Howa Mini rifles, and their sporter on another. I had a CZ527 carbine that I'd re-barreled with a Krieger #4 sporter that I'd chambered in 6 RAT, but the factory stock suited me really well - it came up nice, and just fit me perfectly. I sold that rifle after building myself a Howa Mini in 6 RAT, but if I were going to do another build on a 527, I'd likely go with the B&C #6527. If the B&C stocks don't fill the bill for your needs, you might look at Boyds laminated stocks. I put a Howa Mini in 20 Tactical into a Boyds ProVarmint with the optional adjustable cheekpiece, but it's a fair bit heavier than the B&C stocks, due partly to the adjustable cheekpiece & hardware.

Comment

• kmon
          Chieftain
          • Feb 2015

Flatland like you I really like the 527 Carbine stock and kept it on the one I rebarreled.

Comment

• 6.5G Master
            Unwashed
            • Jun 2021

Thx folks! I ended up ordering the #6527 from B&C last week. Looking forward to receiving it!

Comment

• 6.5G Master
              Unwashed
              • Jun 2021

Comment

Working...
              X