• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kilco
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2016

Hart Barrel ready to be chambered.

I have a .264 1:8 twist Hart barrel. I received it from my brother, he had it as a spare for his 6.5CM match rig. Its a medium varmint profile, and im curious if there are any crafty gunsmiths out there who can turn this into a AR barrel (add barrel spacer and drill for gas port)
    Last edited by Kilco; 04-21-2016, 09:57 PM.
  • Bravo Vector Tango
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2016

my recommendation would be to contact Precision Firearms and see what they have to say, they chamber barrels from top blank mfg's, and if they can't do it for you i'm confident they'll point you in the right direction.

Custom AR-15 Rifles, Custom Uppers, Custom Lower, 6.5 Grendel, AR15, AR 15, AR-15, AR15 upper, custom upper, Lilja, DPMS, Precision, Precision Firearms, Precision-firearms, percision firearms, custom upper, custom ar, custom ar15, barrels, rifle barrels, Shilen, CAA, Command Arms, Yankee Hill, Yankee Hill Machine, 204 ruger, .204 ruger, 223 wyld

Comment

• am4966
      Chieftain
      • Jul 2014

There are a couple of guys that I have thought about contacting them to do one for me. But I'll probably have to get the reamer and go/no go gauges for it. But I'm not sure yet, on what I want to do. If I do go this route and if they produce a good barrel I might have them so more.

So if you don't want to buy reamer then PF is a good place. Or I'm sure a Smith can rent a 264 lbc
      12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
      Surge - Rugged Suppressor
      Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

Working...
      X