• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jakegsxr11
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

Gas Block

I'm hoping to get some advice on picking a gas block and tube for my build. I'll be using an 18" SS barrel with rifle length gas, a .750 gas block diamater and a .094 gas port. I plan on shooting some wolf steel ammo, hornaday 123gr sst and, federal fusion rounds, there will be no supressor. Should I consider an adjustable block?

I've been considering the JP adjustable and the superlative arms adjustable but if I can get away with a standard non adjustable that would be great.

Also is there any preference on gas tubes or will any 304ss tube work?
    Thanks,
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

A standard gas block should work fine. I use adjustable on all the grendel's I have built and they all have rifle gas length, to me it never hurts to beable to cut down the gas even on a rifle gas setup, works fine for me and my family.

I use the JP split yoke adjustable gas blocks on me and my family's rifles, works great, seal's tight and can remove and install it without having to take off any muzzle attachments, I also have JP install the gas tube when I buy a gas block, that way it's one last thing I have to worrie about getting lined up properly.

Hope this helps sir.

Comment

Working...
    X