X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

Complete. Barrel arrived today, the benefit of placing a larger than normal mail box is that the box fit inside it. No worrying about it disappearing off the porch. Thanks goes out to BFT, this one is amazing too.

I love the monster logo, it just so happened to fit at the perfect peek-a-boo length with the 11" hand guard. I need a good AFG, and a BCM mod4 (old version), and I'll be done with it. The locktite is still setting so I'll wait for a suppressor pic until everything has time to become rock solid.

The overall build fits my intent about as good as I could have done it in my garage. Short of buying a 13" LaRue rail and trimming it to length, I'm looking at my idea of a perfect run-about weapon for coyotes, and deer this fall.

I'm glad to have taken this adventure, tomorrow I've got an appointment with a buddy to go throw some lead at some distance once the optic gets zeroed.

I really like the way It fits and feels. Light, quick, and easy to manipulate. Exactly what I wanted at the outset.

Pistol build by ., on Flickr

Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• Bigs28
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2016

Very nice

Comment

Working...
      X