Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwilson1985

my new grendel barrel

well my new grendel barrel satern 24" cut rifling ...its thaken apart again. and im changing the color again lol so wonce its all together ill post a full pic,i almost hate to coat the barrel but well its one of those things.

this barrel is laying next to a loki forged upper with a 16" barrel .lol ya its big ,it makes me giggle :-) .

What color you going with? What kind of shooting do you have planned for it? Keep us posted, good luck.

Comment

• jwilson1985

cerakote burnt bronze on the rifle,gonna see how far i can get out to,thanks

Comment

wait... I'm confused. I thought that Satern was no longer making Grendel BBL's. Did you get it from Satern, or from another source?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jwilson1985 View Post
          cerakote burnt bronze on the rifle,gonna see how far i can get out to,thanks
          My M&P is in Burnt Bronze... Pretty color.

Comment

• jwilson1985

got it done new barrel and color im liking it havent shoot the new barrel im looking forward to it though

Comment

• jwilson1985

Originally posted by yb182z View Post
              wait... I'm confused. I thought that Satern was no longer making Grendel BBL's. Did you get it from Satern, or from another source?

thanks
              had this one laying around

Comment

Originally posted by jwilson1985 View Post

got it done new barrel and color im liking it havent shoot the new barrel im looking forward to it though
                that is sexy.

Comment

very nice rifle. i've been curious about burnt bronze cerakote. +1

Comment

looking good, nice job

Comment

• jwilson1985

thank you all,on the barrell saten is lokis main supplier.steve had this one at his house lol.....i love the color exsepecially when the sun hits it

Comment

That is nice...really sleek and handsome looking. What loads will you use for it?

Comment

• jwilson1985

its a 1-8 twist im gonna try the same ones i did b4...the 123 lapua and amax. but have a buddy that is going to let me try some others that he has to just see.i think he has some 108-120&129s

Comment

Working...
                          X