Bear Creek Arsenal - once again cannot reach them??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HuntTXhogs
    Warrior
    • Jan 2014

0800 hrs: Spoke to a lady today who say “Andi” has stepped away from her desk and so I left a message that I’ve emailed them twice and need a return label and RMA number.

2300 hrs: I still got nothin...

Comment

• peyton00
      Unwashed
      • Mar 2018

I had the same issue, seems as soon as the order comes in they assign a UPS tracker to the order. It takes up to 5 days for the parts to ship even if in stock. My upper was in stock, but that means the parts are there and they need to build it, so that takes the 5 -6 days, and keep in mind it has a UPS number the whole time. So the UPS tracker means nothing as far as shipping. This information came from the the lady I spoke to on the phone. But mine came in within 10 days. Love it 6.5 Grendel chrome barrel. And I got the sub MOA as advertised.

Comment

• Popeye212
        Chieftain
        • Jan 2018

These posts are exactly why I steered away from BCA. I wish you guys all the luck in world. Sympathies, lack of CS has got to be frustrating.

Comment

• grayfox
          Chieftain
          • Jan 2017

Yeah, ya know I started this thread b/c of all of my confusion... ups tracking number? Everyone else I've dealt with that means it's on its way to the truck. Not these guys. For whatever reason.

Everyone has their business model, and they're welcome to do it the way they want to... but I doubt very seriously if I go back to them. Sure some folks have gotten what seem to be good barrels, but honestly to me its looks to be flip the coin, hit or miss, roll the dice, whatever. I'm not planning any more $$ for this store. There are plenty of good barrels and good mfrs and vendors out there with whom to deal.
          "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• rickt300
            Warrior
            • Jan 2017

The barrel I ordered from them arrived quickly three days from the day I ordered it.

Comment

Working...
            X