Clear All
  • Trident00
    Bloodstained
    • Apr 2018

AR-15 6.5 Dream build.

• Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• StoneHendge
      Chieftain
      • May 2016

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...t=Stealth+grey.

Just put the third person whose never shot anything over a few hundred yards on 1k with it yesterday and he saw the hit. This kid (new club member) actually paid attention and stopped repeatedly saying OMG when I gave him the shush sign so he could hear the ring 3 seconds after impact.

He earned it - he was my mule for setting up our new 710s

20180421_134046_resized-504x378.jpg
      Last edited by StoneHendge; 04-23-2018, 11:56 PM.
      Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• Trident00
        Bloodstained
        • Apr 2018

Stonehendge, I enjoyed reading the linked thread. Very impressive build. I’m contemplating a 20” upper build after I finish this one. Kinda leaning towards a proof carbon fiber, but will certainly take a closer look at the barrel you used.
        Cheers
        Last edited by Trident00; 04-24-2018, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Trident00
          Bloodstained
          • Apr 2018

KSwhitetails, That would be a serious build!! Have heard lots of great things about Kreigers. Scope rivals the cost of many high end builds, but I’m sure it’s highly impressive.
          Cheers
          Last edited by Trident00; 04-24-2018, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• tango29
            Bloodstained
            • Sep 2014

go big and bold, you wont regret it.

Comment

• StoneHendge
              Chieftain
              • May 2016

It's all good! You definitely get the extra for what you pay for with the Proof CF. Proof gives better accuracy (in hands other than mine), its lighter (I think the Proof 20" is the weight of the JP light contour 18") and faster cooling. I never got anything that grouped much worse than MOA doing load development in my 24" 6.5CM, and I'd attribute that to the harmonic dampening of the CF. I'm also convinced that the CF absorbs more recoil.

The problem with KSW's ATACR is that the glass is so clear, the world looks blurry through my naked eyes!
              Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• Trident00
                Bloodstained
                • Apr 2018

I’ve always been really happy with Leopolds. Probably not going to change unless there is a very clear reason to do so. My CQT has served me very well and my VX’s have been the model of reliability on my hunting weapons.
                I’ve flat out destroyed some inferior scopes. Not a place to go cheap. Lol

Comment

Working...
                X