• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trident00
    Bloodstained
    • Apr 2018

VG6 Epsolon

Last edited by Trident00; 04-30-2018, 09:24 AM.
  • StoneHendge
    Chieftain
    • May 2016

I have a 556 episilon on a 223 and it absolutely rocks (it had been on my 22 Nosler barrel and it rocked there too). I was verifying a varmint load with it today and i was literally watching - not seeing - watching where impacts were on a 6" diamond at 450 through a 2.5x10. Partially attributable to the new light power spring I have in it, but the only movement of the rifle was the preload coming out of my bipod. It's not a heavy rifle - 8 lbs scoped w/o bipod and the load is no slouch - 55 gr NBTV at 3145 out of a 20". I'll probably have a JP compensator for sale when the 6.5 epsilon comes out.
    Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• grayfox
      Chieftain
      • Jan 2017

I have voodoo innovations MBs on my Grrrs but lately I've been switching them over to the VG gamma. One in 223 and now one in 6.5 Grr. Have to say the gamma's work noticeably better, the voodoo I think is pretty good but the VG outdoes it for sure. If the Epsilon is like that then wow.
      Best part is the gamma is available now for $72 in a 6.5.
      The studies I've seen say that using a 7.62 for a 6.5 load only lose about 1% of effectiveness so you should still like what you're getting there.
      "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• JethroBodine
        Bloodstained
        • Apr 2017

Check out Schuyler Arms or Granite Ridge. They both list the VG6 Gamma 65 on their sites. You might have to call them to see if they are in stock. These aren't the Epsilon if that's what your looking for.
        Last edited by JethroBodine; 04-30-2018, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X