• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Copper Man
    Unwashed
    • Jun 2018

Does this seem legit?

I've been hunting barrels for my first ar build and I am digging the carbon fiber look and wieght savings. I came across the website below that has a picture of a carbon proof barrel but the price is substantially lower than anywhere else. I called the owner of the store and asked a few questions, he was extremely nice but couldn't verify that the website was correct because he has another company running it. If I can get the barrel for under $500 that would be awesome but if it sounds too good to be true....

• StoneHendge
    Chieftain
    • May 2016

My guess is that its a steel barrel and they have a carbon fiber picture. The description doesn't say cf anywhere and thats around the price point for their steel. You can see the 20" Proof barrel in "similiar items" below specifies carbon fiber.
    Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• Copper Man
      Unwashed
      • Jun 2018

That's what I was thinking as well and the same questions I asked the owner lol. I guess I'll keep hunting.

Comment

• StoneHendge
        Chieftain
        • May 2016

Originally posted by Copper Man View Post
        That's what I was thinking as well and the same questions I asked the owner lol. I guess I'll keep hunting.
        I would have bought it myself if i thought it was cf lol
        Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• CastleBravo
          Unwashed
          • Oct 2017

I googled the UPC on the linked item, and it is NOT the carbon fiber wrapped barrel.

Comment

Working...
          X