That figures week after I pay $99 and wait three weeks Larue does this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Popeye212
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2018

That figures week after I pay $99 and wait three weeks Larue does this!

$87
  • Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

Story of the greatest of lives my friend. At least we've got a nice club started... MBT Grendel Shootin' Hyperventilators... taking applications!
    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• StoneHendge
      Chieftain
      • May 2016

I'm actually tempted to give it a try at that price, but as someone who runs SSA-Es, I know that the 2 lb second stage will feel like pushing a brick wall. I'd be backing up the truck otherwise. You know there's another build around the corner!
      Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• sscandyman
        Bloodstained
        • Apr 2017

Absolutely love mine and considered it a bargain for $99

Comment

• Kswhitetails
          Chieftain
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by StoneHendge View Post
          I'm actually tempted to give it a try at that price, but as someone who runs SSA-Es, I know that the 2 lb second stage will feel like pushing a brick wall.
          I've seen a few guys who swear by SSA-Es state they can't justify the extra expense of them after shooting the MBT 2S, especially when priced at $99. I have never shot an SSA or E but I have pulled a few. I can't tell the difference in the action, but I can in the shoe. And I LOVE the MBT shoe. Nice and wide, with the natural "trigger" shaped curve, and plenty of area to put a gloved finger on and still have good even pad pressure. Does this make it a better trigger? Don't think so. Does it matter? Probably not. I just think it feels good.

Give it a try, I'm interested in knowing what you think. And if you don't like it, I've got a buyer on hand for yours in September. My son will buy it! (Meaning his dad will buy it for him for Xmas, and just take it out of his Xmas money.)
          Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• Popeye212
            Chieftain
            • Jan 2018

It's not over yet got some spare parts laying around really looking hard at building a 6mm AR. Primary Arms had a Gen2 lower for $49

Comment

• IescapedCali
              Warrior
              • Sep 2017

Just showed the wife that sweet $87 trigger. Getting a year older won’t be as painful with one of those. Actually looking forward to the birthday now

Comment

• mdewitt71
                Warrior
                • Dec 2016

I just got my $99 MBT trigger last month..... made another order today.
                I am sure there is an AR in the safe that needs an upgrade.
                ― George Orwell

Comment

• LRRPF52
                  Super Moderator
                  • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Kswhitetails View Post
                  I've seen a few guys who swear by SSA-Es state they can't justify the extra expense of them after shooting the MBT 2S, especially when priced at $99. I have never shot an SSA or E but I have pulled a few. I can't tell the difference in the action, but I can in the shoe. And I LOVE the MBT shoe. Nice and wide, with the natural "trigger" shaped curve, and plenty of area to put a gloved finger on and still have good even pad pressure. Does this make it a better trigger? Don't think so. Does it matter? Probably not. I just think it feels good.

Give it a try, I'm interested in knowing what you think. And if you don't like it, I've got a buyer on hand for yours in September. My son will buy it! (Meaning his dad will buy it for him for Xmas, and just take it out of his Xmas money.)
                  I can't tell the difference between the SSA and MBT-2S, maybe a tiny difference in SSA-E, but not on paper.

The High Speed National Match Geissele definitely is different, with a much lighter let-off, but it's more than twice the money, and again, can you tell on paper or on target?

The MBT-2S is the 2-stage trigger on the market to beat, hands-down.
                  NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• Popeye212
                    Chieftain
                    • Jan 2018

I really do like mine I will be getting another

Comment

Working...
                    X