• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R2BRO
    Warrior
    • Dec 2017

A2 7075 buffer Tube, stock and spring with buffer

So I once bought a shitty kit, and now im in the process of replacing every part to a good one. Barrel, BCG, trigger, etc.

So far, rifle seems to be just great, its 20" with good straight fluted $140 BCA barrel. So, rifle length.

Here is a thing, I have carbine spring, buffer tube and stock. I plan to change it to A2 fixed traditional looking stock and more importantly, rifle length spring and buffer.

My question is, what do you recommend for Buffer type and spring type? And also the tube definitely must be 7075, correct?
    And also, what you think if i just buy this set:
    Cheaper Than Dirt! is America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, and we live up to that title. Expect bulk ammo deals, discount firearms, parts to build your next gun and more.

any comments? the damn page doesnt tell if tube is 7075...
    Last edited by R2BRO; 09-27-2018, 07:42 AM.
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

I get my rifle length buffer setups for joebobs has never let me down or ever had a issue once.

All my rifles have jp scs system now but the rifle spring and buffer in the kit I stated above will work just fine.

Comment

• R2BRO
      Warrior
      • Dec 2017

well, because the setup does not have 7075 tube (already called and asked them), i am going to get A2 Buttstock bought separately by parts.

guys, can you tell me if this is the complete list or I miss anything?

1. a2 buttstock (stripped)
      2. a2 buffer tube (7075 version)
      3. screws (2x)
      4. a2 spacer
      5. a2 buffer weight
      6. rifle length spring
      7. butt plate (like shown below with storage section)

is it all i need?

Comment

• R2BRO
        Warrior
        • Dec 2017

one thing im not sure about, is the head of a screw is kinda like cone shaped, which is fine for the left hole.. but right hole, not quite... does a different screw goes into right hole of buttplate?

Comment

• Randy99CL
          Warrior
          • Oct 2017

Why do you think it's important to have a 7075 buffer tube?? It's not like you're going to bend it.

I have that UTG kit and it's great. Other companies sell the same one under different names.
          You can often get it for around $50. Mine was on sale at opticsplanet.
          "In any war, political or battlefield; truth is the first casualty."

Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

Comment

• R2BRO
            Warrior
            • Dec 2017

well what if you need to get into a hand combat or other interactions, then you want sturdy long rifle
            but seriously, i need 7075. AFAIK, colt6920 comes by default with 7075 tube too. so i want all parts for best reliability.

anyway, so is my list in previous post completed for order? or i forgot some more part?

Comment

• A5BLASTER
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2015

Yea that parts list will work fine but yea your making the 7075 buffer tube thing out to be more then it is.

But to each their own, I would have just bought a already completed a2 stock kit from anouther place and not be stressing over if my buffer tube was 7075 t6 or 6061 t6.

Comment

• R2BRO
                Warrior
                • Dec 2017

oh... i think i also missed, swivel

Comment

• longlickfriends77
                  Bloodstained
                  • Jan 2018

WOw

Comment

Working...