• 6.5Geo
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2017

Aero Precision 6.5Grendel BCG

Live free or die trying!
  • Popeye212
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2018

I put Toolcraft in mine and I don't have proof but Toolcraft makes their BCG's. Save yourself a few bucks and find who's got Toolcraft on sale. I have NiB and Nitride I prefer the Nitride. Pick up an extra bolt from the group buy.

Comment

• WSAR15
      Bloodstained
      • Jul 2017

Toolcraft makes the Bolt Carriers but not the Bolts which are added by the distributor or re-seller.
      I like the Toolcraft bolt carriers (use them in several AR15s) and buy separate quality bolts.

Comment

• JohnXDm
        Bloodstained
        • Aug 2018

I have an Aero Precision BCG in my 6.5 Grendel pistol. No issues ever. I've done 8 builds and have AP in 6 of them. You can't go wrong with AP. Good luck with your build.

Comment

• AZHTfreak
          Warrior
          • Jan 2017

Good vendor. In stock @ $75. Armorally is $86.

Last edited by AZHTfreak; 12-21-2018, 08:13 PM.
          DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• AZHTfreak
            Warrior
            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by WSAR15 View Post
            Toolcraft makes the Bolt Carriers but not the Bolts which are added by the distributor or re-seller.
            I like the Toolcraft bolt carriers (use them in several AR15s) and buy separate quality bolts.
            Toolcraft sells under it's own name and is an OEM to many vendors which then brand as their own. Probably the largest volume BCG mfg in the industry. As an OEM they will supply the BC only, or the BC+staked gas key, or a complete BCG with a C-158 or 9310 bolt in about 6-7 different coatings/treatments as specified in the vendor's RFQ.

Never, ever have had a problem with their BCGs... Lifetime warranty.
            Last edited by AZHTfreak; 12-22-2018, 12:32 AM.
            DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

Working...
            X