• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mark t
    Unwashed
    • Nov 2018

Wilson Combat

anyone have experience with Wilson Combat grendel barrels? looking for better accuracy than the PSA lightweight i have now. thought about Criterion but the Wilson Combat looks interesting.
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

There have been a couple of forum member who purchased Wilson Combat barrels and were very satisfied. Here is a custom search feature where you can find their post and read their opinions.

Comment

• FLshooter
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2019

I can tell you that you won’t go wrong w/a Criterion 22” Hbar.Mine does sub moa all day,And it barely has 150 rds through it.All it set me back was $270. Brownells 10%off & Free ship.
      I was looking at the Wilson in 22”,but I decided on the Criterion because I have several other Criterion barrels.Some custom from Craddock’s,some pre fit,from an internet store.All are shooters.
      Wilson is a good company.They stand behind their product.I own some of their other products.The price is about even to a Criterion and the reviews are good.

Comment

• vicrider
        Unwashed
        • Apr 2019

I have a 20inch, recon tactical is what I think it's called. So far I love it. No regrets. Here is a link to thread
        My first grendel. It has not been to the range yet, maybe next week. The barrel is a wilson combat 20" recon tactical. The bolt is from brownells and the carrier is a wmd. the lower receiver is a savage msr and trigger is a rock river arms 2 stage. stock and grip is magpul. Upper receiver is a mystery, don't know where

Comment

• FLshooter
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2019

Originally posted by vicrider View Post
          I have a 20inch, recon tactical is what I think it's called. So far I love it. No regrets. Here is a link to thread
          http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...-First-Grendel
          Very nice groups

Comment

• ricsmall
            Warrior
            • Sep 2014

I’ve built three uppers for friends using the Wilson barrels recently and they all shoot sub moa with factory SST
            Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack

Comment

• FLshooter
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2019

Originally posted by ricsmall View Post
              I’ve built three uppers for friends using the Wilson barrels recently and they all shoot sub moa with factory SST
              Meaning they would shoot even better if you took some time to find and perfect a handload for each of them!

Comment

• olde sarge
                Warrior
                • May 2014

Pmed you a story since it was so long.

Comment

• munchie3409
                  Bloodstained
                  • Mar 2016

Thanks OP...I was about to ask the same question you did. Someone local to me is selling a WC 20" upper...I wished it was threaded as that would save me money from having it threaded.

I'm going to have to read the other threads linked.

Comment

Working...
                  X