• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Cgull97 View Post
    Thanks for the info yall! I'm glad I found out ab the liberty barrel issues before purchasing! I will definitely look into a nicer barrel. FLshooter, I wish Nightforce or a high end vortex/Nikon were in my price range, but like you said, financial state matters, and tbh I don't see myself having the time to really dive into shooting at 400+ yards within the next 2-3 years. I think a scope upgrade will be fairly easy when I'm working full time, and outside of busy season I'll have a ton of free time to hit the range on the weekends!

Where is the best place to resell your BCA barrels?

Thanks again y'all! Great info for a newbie
    Not on here lol. Maybe arfcom.

Comment

• mdram
      Warrior
      • Sep 2016

given the low cost of them, you may get more as scrap metal
      just some targets for printing
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• FLshooter
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2019

Thanks for the info yall! I'm glad I found out ab the liberty barrel issues before purchasing! I will definitely look into a nicer barrel. FLshooter, I wish Nightforce or a high end vortex/Nikon were in my price range, but like you said, financial state matters, and tbh I don't see myself having the time to really dive into shooting at 400+ yards within the next 2-3 years. I think a scope upgrade will be fairly easy when I'm working full time, and outside of busy season I'll have a ton of free time to hit the range on the weekends!

Thanks again y'all! Great info for a newbie
        I have sold every BCA barrel that came with the uppers I got.(4 so far) Two of them,$50 each to range and gunstore acquaintance. The two others I posted for $75 on eBay.The 6.5 Grendel I got full price plus shipping the other one was a .223 ,and I sold it for a $60 offer plus shipping. When you sell it on eBay you don’t have to say it’s a BCA.Just say you took it off a new upper and what cal. It will sell,they will buy anything on eBay.

Comment

Working...
        X