• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rugerfan.64
    Warrior
    • May 2014

Kids

So a few years ago I built for my daughter a 6.5 Grr, she's only shot it twice . She's 10 now, and has been shooting a cricket for about a year. She will shoot all the 22's I will give her. And a pretty good shot with it I might add. So yesterday we were out behind the barn shooting into the berm I built, she was shooting Mike Grebowski , the pumpkin we painted for Harvest Festival school project. I asked her if she wanted to blow him up with her big rifle. She was reluctant but agreed. So we packed everything up and took it back to the house, grabbed her Grendel,and ear muffs , loaded up and got her situated. She fired one , then two , then proceeded to dump the mag into Mike the pumpkin. She was giggling between shots. When the mag was empty , she asked for more , I told her I didn't have any more ammo, she says daddy you can make some more ! I think we have a fledgling shooter on our hands. She was pulling the trigger and grinning the whole time. Just wanted to share my little parenting win with somebody that might appreciate it. Hope everyone has a great day.
  • FLshooter
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2019

Sounds like you had a great time that you’ll both cherish forever.

Comment

• kmon
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2015

Fun times, with more to come. Sh put it together to blow the pumpkin apart. Reactive targets are more fun than punching paper.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2015

Come on Dad. You know you need to keep them grendels feed lol.

Good job sir.

Comment

Working...
        X