• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • am4966
    Chieftain
    • Jul 2014

T-Box Barrels

Has anyone used TBox Grendel Barrels or possibly another cartridge in there Barrel? If so can you give me info on accuracy, type rifling and possibly what blanks they use?

Ok I was finally able to see a old post from a couple years back. So got my info
    Last edited by am4966; 05-24-2020, 12:29 PM. Reason: Found a old thread!
    12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
    Surge - Rugged Suppressor
    Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!
  • Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

For that money, I'm in the market for a Bartlein or Krieger from PF. Nothing against T-Box, but I'd want the guys that started it all doing my work, rather than the new comer, especially for the same price.
    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by am4966 View Post
      Has anyone used TBox Grendel Barrels or possibly another cartridge in there Barrel? If so can you give me info on accuracy, type rifling and possibly what blanks they use?

Ok I was finally able to see a old post from a couple years back. So got my info
      They get talked up perrty good on the grendel Facebook page.

But from what I seen when I went to that website from your link, I'm not interested.

The way they list their chamber specs tells me it's not sammi and it's not 264 lbc either.

That's fine if that's what someone one wants but for my money I want sammi chambered.

I tryed the mutt chambers won't ever be doing that again.

Comment

• am4966
        Chieftain
        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
        They get talked up perrty good on the grendel Facebook page.

But from what I seen when I went to that website from your link, I'm not interested.

The way they list their chamber specs tells me it's not sammi and it's not 264 lbc either.

That's fine if that's what someone one wants but for my money I want sammi chambered.

I tryed the mutt chambers won't ever be doing that again.
        12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
        Surge - Rugged Suppressor
        Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

Working...
        X