X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Les
    Warrior
    • Oct 2016

If you do suppress it, you'll never want to shoot unsuppressed again, it's just rude. lol
    Nebraska Firearms Owners Association. https://nebraskafirearms.org/wp/

Comment

• mel
      Chieftain
      • Nov 2019

Originally posted by Les View Post
      If you do suppress it, you'll never want to shoot unsuppressed again, it's just rude. lol

i have shot it supressed its much better but my small form 1 can is aluminum bodied so it wont hold up to repeated shots on the short barrel , does just fine on my longer barrels though , my ti bodied form1 can is a large can for larger rifle and magnum calibers so its just to damn big to stick on the end of the pistol, ill be putting in another form1 here soon for a 6 inch long shorty can out of ti and stainless for shorter barreled guns

Comment

• Chance-dg
        Warrior
        • Apr 2019

Thats sweet Mel, I love my 12" or 12.5" GB barrel and pistol brace. I put a Sigma 6.5 on mine and it tames the flash and makes quick follow up shots much easier. I haven't shot it without muffs LOL I have an illuminated Leupold 1x4 30mm on mine and it is super fun to shoot and accurate

Comment

• Les
          Warrior
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by mel View Post
          i have shot it supressed its much better but my small form 1 can is aluminum bodied so it wont hold up to repeated shots on the short barrel , does just fine on my longer barrels though , my ti bodied form1 can is a large can for larger rifle and magnum calibers so its just to damn big to stick on the end of the pistol, ill be putting in another form1 here soon for a 6 inch long shorty can out of ti and stainless for shorter barreled guns
          Where are you getting info on form 1's? fb or arfcom? I think I'd like to form 1 a can too.
          Nebraska Firearms Owners Association. https://nebraskafirearms.org/wp/

Comment

• mel
            Chieftain
            • Nov 2019

Originally posted by Les View Post
            Where are you getting info on form 1's? fb or arfcom? I think I'd like to form 1 a can too.
            i had a friend walk me threw the whole process , theres a few good groups on fb as well, im just about to do another f1 for a full Titanium can

Comment

• fabbrisd
              Bloodstained
              • Oct 2020

For DIY Form 1 - a solid forum board: https://form1suppressor.boards.net/

The guys there are a bit "crusty" - but if you read the how-to-file - a correctly prepared Form 1 is generally approved in 30 days.

As that Forum will tell you with your research - the key area's that trip up 30 day approval have to do with "Model #" and/or "Serial #" - if you don't follow the suggestions - that will trigger a manual review process for your Form 1 Application that will take about another 60-90 days for approval.

With correct/smart info - again Form 1 approval can be 30 days from Online Submission with prompt/correct snail mail fingerprint card .

Several of the new "modular" Form 1's are slick - as well as new "tubeless" designs

Comment

• PVBoom
                Warrior
                • Oct 2017

What buffer weight and spring did you use for this build?

Comment

• mel
                  Chieftain
                  • Nov 2019

Originally posted by PVBoom View Post
                  What buffer weight and spring did you use for this build?
                  std carbine , i had an adjustable block on it turned way in

Comment

Working...
                  X