• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mel
    Chieftain
    • Nov 2019

builds 4, 5 & 6

lol i actually dont know what im going to do with theese yet but i have pretty good idea

think ima build out the pink lower for the pistol build with some other matching pars and give it to the girl as a present
    among that i think im going to build one into a 16inch gren to round out the collection
    and the last one i ive thought about a 12.5 build or i may keep it as a spare

the skelotonized lower is for my target creed build

also tossing around the idea of a bolt gun in 6.5-06 or 6.5-300 weatherby mag since i have a ton of brass for either i can convert
    i did test out converting a 30-06 to 6.5-06 today
  • mel
    Chieftain
    • Nov 2019

thos epolymers drill and machine really nice i started on the first one today , before i started on that i did the bulk of the work on the 308 lower its in the cnc for finish work ill throw some pics of it up tommorow

Comment

• PVBoom
      Warrior
      • Oct 2017

Nice.

Its reassuring to hear the pink one isn't for your son.

Loving the 1st pic:

multiple lowers, micrometer, a mag, pimping nickel coated brass, powder, dies, loose rounds and/or brass, box of brass under the table, powder cup, etc.
      Last edited by PVBoom; 01-09-2021, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• mel
        Chieftain
        • Nov 2019

Originally posted by PVBoom View Post
        Nice.

Its reassuring to hear the pink one isn't for your son.

Loving the 1st pic:

multiple lowers, micrometer, a mag, pimping nickel coated brass, powder, dies, loose rounds and/or brass, box of brass under the table, powder cup, etc.
        lol my bench is a freaking mess atm , ive got 2 of the lowers complete , starting on the 308 lower tommorow, most of the new builds ont get done till i get back home in feb , but hopefully when i get back from my vacation ill have a few barrels n other parts sitting at the post office aiting for me one of those lowers is going on a 50 beo

Comment

Working...
        X